Well since I enjoy Chuck's journal so much, I decided to do the rest of the survey at least semi-seriously: (see previous entry for the first question)
2. Have you ever had sex in a car?
Define "sex". Define "car".
3. Beer or Michelob?
Um I like that lemonade beer..
4. Michelob or Lisa Loeb?
I'll take Mick Jagger, please.
5. What was your happiest moment?
Typing that first "hello?" into a chat room and getting a response!
6. Your saddest?
The response was "a/s/l". (For the uninitiated, a rather rude & abrupt request for my age, sex, location.)
7. Did the Tooth Fairy ever bring you money?
8. What world-changing event occurred on October 29, 1962?
That's easy.. it was Michael Jackson's brother Randy's first birthday!
9. When did you learn the truth about Santa Claus?
Jewish. Not an issue.
10. What was your first paying job?
Being a kid. My parents paid me every week for it.
11. Mighty Mouse or Underdog?
12. What's your favorite smell? What memory does it evoke?
Fresh dill. Chicken soup.
13. Have you ever lied on a resume or job application?
14. Have you ever played with a Ouija board?
Always wanted to. I have very boring friends.
15. How much sleep do you need each night? How much do you get?
6 hours. 6 hours interrupted.
16. Morning wake-up with a clock radio: music, beeping, or music with beeping?
Anything I can turn off and oversleep to.
17. Admit it: you know all the songs from Grease, don't you?
I got CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS they're multiplying...
Um I mean, of course not!
18. Do you, uh, Yahoo?
Only if desperate.
19. Call The Booth right now: (760) 733-9969. (Go on, ya big cheapskate, do it. It'll cost you, what, about a dollar, tops?) Did anyone answer?
20. You're MacGyver. You have a stick of gum, two marbles, a skateboard wheel and a bong, and you're trapped in an elevator with a pregnant woman in labor. Now what?
I wake up to find Bobby in the shower.